When Redford’s character questions her ability to follow through in divulging all of SHIELD’s secrets; including her own, carefully guarded, past; [Natasha] doesn’t hesitate.
Because she’s been ready to tell us her secrets all along. The biggest and best kept one, her heart, is sitting right there around her neck for the whole world to see.
UPDATING BECAUSE SOME LINKS ARE BROKEN.
IF YOU REBLOGGED THE ORIGINAL POST, YOU CAN IGNORE THIS ONE OR REBLOG AGAIN.
Welcome to the Clintasha Network! A group by and for Clintasha shippers.What you need to enter.
- Must be following me.
- Reblog this post to enter. Feel free to like the post, but it will not count.
- Should have an interest in Clint and Natasha, and hopefully them together!
- Must have some Marvel/Clint and Natasha on your blog.
- You do not have to edit, but it would be nice and helpful.
- Fill out this survey.What will you get?
- A follow back from me.
- A nice group of people to chat with.
- New friends.
- Promos and signal boosts for graphics.If accepted.
- Please submit an icon and send me a brief description for the page.
- Please put a link somewhere on your blog.
- Send me your email so I can add you to the group chat.Additional Info.
- New members coming soon!
- Message me if you have any questions!
Title: Pas de Deux
Summary: In a lull in the busy lives of the Barton-Romanov couple, Natasha decides to start ballet again. She brings Clint along. K+ Clintasha fluff.
Host: “This is my friend, also called Chris, who swears blind that there’s a necklace worn by Scarlett Johansson, which has an arrow on it.”
(one of the Russo’s is chuckling all through this question.)
Host: “Would you care to comment on that?”
Russo: “I think — that’s uh—”
Other Russo: “Kudos, that’s the first time we’ve got that question, so very— you have a very observant friend…”
Other Russo: “Listen, I, you know, honestly it was a choice that Scarlett made, uh, as a character. Uh, um, and I think it will be— uh, um, it will become clear, her relationship with Hawkeye will become very clear, I think, in Avengers 2.”
this this, from Anthony Mackie’s vulture interview:
Rumor has it that Natasha is dating someone in the Avengers sequel.